Friday, June 3, 2011

Beginning...

I'm not sure where to even begin...

About a year ago my husband and I chose to make a change in our lives that we knew would have a fairly big effect on us. We weighed our options, and made the choice we thought was best for our family. As a result of that change, we now have to live a life with much less money to go around. Although we knew going into this that there would need to be some changes made, I don't think either of us fully understood how drastic those changes would need to be.

This blog will follow our journey as we try to adjust to our new way of living. I called it "Simply..." because so many different words could follow it; Simply Living, Simply Frugal, Simply Surviving, Simply Saving, etc. I didn't want to put anything too specific so that I can take this blog wherever it may go.

It is my hope with this blog, that someone else out there in a similar situation to ours, will find some understanding, and maybe a few helpful ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment