Friday, June 3, 2011

History

My name is Maura. I am married to my wonderful, amazing, brilliant, handsome high school sweetheart and we have 5 children. For the sake of their privacy, I will refer to them by other names. My husband is JT, then there is Reader (daughter, 14), Pixie (daughter, 11), Freckles (daughter, 8), X-Man (son, 5) and Roo Bear (daughter, 3). There probably won't be many posts about them specifically, I have a family blog for that, but occasionally they may be mentioned.

We live in the middle of nowhere, the closest gas station is 11 miles from my house, and the closest grocery store is in the next city. I love my small town life, and wouldn't change it for anything.

I am not much of a writer, as you will notice quickly, but I love to share things I feel can make someone else's life easier. If I have only one person read this, and say it helped them in one way or another, then I have accomplished my goal and will be ecstatic. I won't hide anything about me, but will be selective in the info I share about my children. Please feel free to leave any questions in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

Keep in mind as you read this blog, that I am learning as I go. I in no way claim to be any sort of expert on anything, just one mom sharing with others. We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment